Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alice Cooper lecture

I took very little from Alice Cooper lecture other then what it really cost the school to feed our kids. I tend to pay attention to most of the people in class and hear about their research papers and what I have read in book to have knowledge on nearly everything she was talking about. What did impress me is that she is succeeding in her endeavor to bring good healthy food to the kid in here district. I think anyone having been paying attention to our reading and you’re our other students research should have known most of the facts she talked about, but for someone with little to no knowledge in this subject should find these fact interesting and thought provoking. I really can’t use this in my research topic because I’m researching the slow food movement.  

10 comments:

  1. I was impressed by her passion for teaching nutrition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMAR.. oops I mean Oscar!! you and cuervo have made this semester a hoot! I dont know what I am going to do with out my english family next semester.. Ill be the only one calling out "aaahhhaaa" from avatar and know what its real meaning is..!! keep in touch, and dont loose touch.. mabye think about getting your OWN car.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was Alice Cooper her name? I didn't watch that video so I don't know. But I think our book really made us look at fast food a little differently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLOG PROPS: Hey Oscar! One thing I really liked about you writings is the fact is you stand behind whatever you are for or against. You tell it like it is and not worry about it. It shows in you blogs and writings. It was great having you in class. And GO ARMY!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog props:Hi Oscar!It's interesting to read how you share with us your informationfrom your life experience.We work together twice in class,and that was interesting.I like your posting pictures,and wish you great success in becoming a cultural anthropologist,and an awesome chef!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a bit of this video and she did seem to get a few points out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw her video and it really bored me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i couldnt use the videos in my paper either

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always liked reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete